Net Languages is a private, limited-liability company, with registered offices in C/Trafalgar 14, Barcelona, Spain.
Our intellectual property rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights relating to this website.
If you believe that any materials posted on this website may infringe the copyrights of another party, please contact us. Please send a written notice describing the alleged infringement to the following address:
Net Languages, Trafalgar 14, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
Your notice must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Net Languages website;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or, if available, an email address;
- a statement that the complaining party believes that use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Access to and use of this website
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third-party user of this website. not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene or unlawful, or which infringe the rights of any other person;
- not to reverse-engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website, or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third-party user of this website.
Material contained on this website may be viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part.
Material contained on this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Net Languages. In particular, it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved, and users must seek permission from Net Languages before making any other use of material contained on this website.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This website has been prepared with the aim of providing information about Net Languages, our products and services.
Owing to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to all users. You should always ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place when using the Internet.
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication. However, it is subject to variation at any time without notice, and we do not give any warranty that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time.
This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you, the user, accept it on an "as is"' and "as available" basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained on the website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We specifically exclude any liability whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website, or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only, and Net Languages has no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third-party website. We do not endorse any linked website.
In no event shall Net Languages, its employees or agents, or anyone else involved with the company be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of these translations.